Chicago, Illinois

Okay, where to start.First, the dress came late.

I paid for my dress to arrive on the 25th of march but it got here in early April. Second, the first couple of days there website was down (no "online support" at all) and the number they provide never worked. Third, the dress didn't fit and is very poorly made (it doesn't even resemble the picture), the bra was a size too small, and the tie set didn't match. Then, they gave me the run around for three weeks until I finally did a lot more research and realized the horrible mistake I made.

Oh, let's not forget they eventually blacklisted me from the online support because they were tired of me complaining. So now I'm here describing how this company sells you a cheap, bogus dress and some cheap accessories in the hopes that the world sees this and never spends another penny with them ever again.

BEWARE and DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE ANY ONLINE BUYING.ALSO BEWARE OF FAKE REVIEWS AND TAKE THEM ALL INTO CONSIDERATION!

Review about: Lovingdresses Dress.

Had an Experience with Lovingdresses?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Rosewe - Review about Dress from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more